Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Senior Dinner

I got my cap and gown today. I was so excited and as soon as I got home I put it on. I feel like its a lil too big but I can't do nothing about it now so its whatever. I also received my yearbook and my graduation picture looks great, if I do say so myself lol.

So I went to the senior dinner today and they were showing our graduation pics and giving speeches and food and such. Then they had awards for people. I RECEIVED ONE!!!! It basically says that they recognize me for my academic achievement. I am graduating with a 3.42 gpa and although I should be ecstatic, I'm a lil down. I was hoping to get my gpa back to being above a 3.5 but that didn't happen. I was taking 6 classes this semester and I got 2 As and 4 Bs, and I thought I was going to get at least 3 As and 3 Bs but I can't complain right..I mean I'm graduating on Monday lol.

2 comments:

  1. you did well this semester so thats not bad.. dont beat yourself up over something you cant change now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not...not really anyway lol. But I just know I could've done better

    ReplyDelete