Wednesday, April 29, 2009

College is Over

So tomorrow (or should I say today since its 1am) is the last day of classes. Now I'm beyond excited because this has been one of the most stressful years in life. I've never had so much work to do while keeping a part time job on the side and still be able to have time for friends, family, and boys. Although I'm happy that school is pretty much over, I can't help to feel a tad bit sad. I mean this marks the end of my college life (not including finals, senior week, and graduation). This will be the last time I will be known as an undergrad; my last time taking classes for a while (not including testing to be a licensed agent lol).

I'm excited and ready to go, but I now have to worry about finals on thursday and friday. The only one I'm really worried about is International Finance because that class is no joke. I'm trying to keep my head in the books, but I have a mild case of ADD lmao. Three finals on thursday and two on friday. WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE!!!! SHAY NEEDS THAT DEGREE

No comments:

Post a Comment