Sunday, March 22, 2009

Beginner

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing and I don't really know what to expect. I read others blogs and see its a great way to vent and just get things off your chest but I still wonder if I'll have much to say. I spoke to a friend today about it and I said what if my blogs are boring lol. Dani said well if its based on your thoughts and feelings, who's to say its boring, which is sooo true. So here I am. Bare with me because this will not be consistant, it will be based on experiences, thoughts, feelings, mood, the whole shibang. lol. It's crazy because I've always been the type to either keep everything bottled inside, or just vent to someone who is very close to me. But I'm going to make this change and see how it works out.

I will officially begin tomorow with whats on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment