Saturday, January 8, 2011

Its Never Easy

Its NEVER easy to say to goodbye to a loved one!!!!

No matter the circumstance, when a loved one is lost, its never easy. They could be really sick and on their death bed, but when you get the news they passed away, it still feels like someone is squeezing your heart. Of course we hate seeing our loved ones suffering but the thought of them dying is never easy. Despite the visits to the hospital and the diagnosis given by doctors, in our mind everything will go back to normal soon. All that is going on is a big nightmare and you're waiting to wake up.

But when you get that phone call, text message, or visit and the news is that the person is gone, its like a reality check. You ask yourself "Is this really happening?"

Losing a loved one is never easy but its something we all will have to go through. I went through it plenty of times but the worst was when it was my dad. Now one of my closest friends is going through it and I will be right by her side whenever she needs me. You go through a lot of emotions and the only way to get through it is with the help of friends and family.

R.I.P. to my girl's grandma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment