Friday, January 7, 2011

Women Are Ready...Men Aren't

Last night I was talking to a friend about relationships (what else is new right lol). The discussion was basically about women being ready to settle down at an earlier age then men. At the age of 23, females are already thinking about possibly getting married and creating a family, while men are more focused on the girl with the big butt that just walked by. This makes it really hard for females who are looking for the right one. Now don't get me wrong, I know there are plenty of women out there who are just looking for a good time at that age as well. But, majority of the women out there are looking for THE ONE, the guy they can see themselves spending the rest of their lives with, the one that they can raise their child with.

It seems that if a woman is thinking about settling down, she needs to go to a man that is much older than she is. I'm sure this isn't always the case, but men are thinking about falling in love and getting married at the age of 27 or older. Why is that? I would love to get married one day and start a family, but I do want to get my career started before I do so. But that doesn't mean I don't want to meet a man and begin the foundation of what can lead to a blissful life with him. It would be nice if it could happen with a man in my age group, but the way that men seem to think nowadays I don't think that is possible. People say age aint nothing but a number, and although this may be true, it is still frowned upon when a woman dates a man who is much older than her. It would be nice if men and women were on the same page with this subject. What are your thoughts????

No comments:

Post a Comment