Thursday, October 21, 2010

Disturbing News

I was watching the news the other night and although pretty much everything on there is sad, this one really stuck out to me.

This husband and father of 2 went and picked up his kids from school and brought them home. Once there, he shot the 2 kids in the head and then took his own life. Now I don't know what could've possibly been that bad for him to do such a thing, but it just made me soo sad. His wife was distraught. According to the news, the couple were separated but still living together and she found out when she got home from work.

I hate to hear about news of this sort. I always wonder what could be so bad in ones life that they have to kill their kids. I personally don't have any kids, but when I'm with my niece and nephews, or any kids for that matter, I just wonder how could someone ever want to hurt them. Now because of this man's selfish act, he left his wife grieving for her only 2 kids as well as her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment