Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bahamas Getaway

This past wknd I went on a cruise to the Bahamas with 3 of my closest friends. It was a surprise n last minute thing for me because that was my bday gift from them and I was soo very happy. We flew out to fort lauderdale and then took a cab to miami and boarded the ship. From then on it was nothing but fun in the sun. We got our tan, did games with other people on the ship, took lots n lots of pictures, dinners and shopped. It was a good experience and a much needed getaway for me from all that stress in my life. When I got a massage, the lady told me I have a lot of knots in my shoulders and I knew that was from stress. Now I'm back in NY and we are planning our next 2 trips and tryna get our money right for the trips and for other things.

2 comments: