Thursday, June 18, 2009

Threesome...For real??

So I wake up the other day and the first text I see is from Stuy and he's saying how he wants to have a threesome. Wait is he serious?? So I'm like where did this come from and he's like my brain so I'm like well take it out and he says it won't come out until it comes out. So I say it's not going to happen and he's like well we'll talk about this later and I'm like there's nothing to talk about and he says yes there is and I say well you'll just be wasting your breath. Luckilly he didn't bring it up again.

So I'm wondering does he not realize how complicated it is to have a threesome. I mean you have to decide if you're going to have it with another guy or girl and then how are you going to go about choosing this person. I remember someone saying that it leads to problems in the way of how you choose the person because if he chooses some female you'll wonder if they ever had relations or if he's been fantasizing about having relations with this girl and the same thing applies to the girl choosing the 3rd party.

I also know it may break a relationship because what if feelings beaome involved? What if the female or male decides to keep having relations with the 3rd party, thus bringnig more complications to the relationship, which may end in the couple breaking up.

I remember reading this book where this married couple decided to have a threesome and they brought another female in. Everything went well but the female caught feelings for the wife and they began doing their own thing o the side behind the husband's back. They had relations for a while and thenthe husband foud out and the wife decided to end the relationship she had with this other lady and things took a turn for the worse.

I know its more complicated when its a married couple, but I still don't think I could have a threesome with my significant other and someone else. I was talking to a friend about it and she said that it would be easier to be the 3rd party in someone else relationship then to be the one bringing in a 3rd party into your relationship. I think that's true on a lot of levels but in the end it all can lead to disaster.

4 comments:

  1. way more complecated.....

    As a couple you have to be completely secure, and even then there can be surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do threesomes with some one I'm serious about. I feel like when your in a serious relationship you share so much of each other with everyone else and the world so you have to keep somethings for just you and her. Plus I can't share someone I'm serious about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete