Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Will

The other day we finally received a copy of my father's will and boy were we all surprised. According to this document my father left EVERYTHING to my brother and aunt. The car he promised me was left to my brother and all his property and assets to my aunt. Like wtf!!! Did this man forget that he has 3 other children that he failed to mention in this damn will.

When my sis first told me what the will said I was in utter shock and my immediate reaction was "F that man". I know it sounds bad but I just found it crazy. I honestly felt that I was the closest to my dad out of all us and for him to not even say and to tell my kids I love them or anything was ludacris!!!

My other siblings are asking if we are going to fight it and I'm thinking yes and my mom n sis are saying the same but I really don't know if I want to go through all of that. That requires days in court and such and that's not a process I really want to go through. I'm just shocked and hurt and I don't know what to think. My mom says she thinks my dad wrote the will but my aunt typed it and may have done things the way she felt were needed and my dad just signed it without even reading it. To make matters worse, one of the witnesses that signed the damn will was my father's mistresss....THE NERVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment