Friday, December 3, 2010

Butt Touching

A friend of mine asked an interesting question on twitter to the guys "Would yall be okay with a female touching your butt?"

Now at first glance, this seems like a simple question because females do have the tendency to grab a males behind and its no big deal but then we went in depth with the question. Would males be comfortable if the girl grabbed the butt during sexual activity? This one guy replied that he would not be comfortable with it and this isn't the first time I heard that response.

I had an ex who refused to let me anywhere near his behind. If I was just playing around and grabbed his behind he would jump away from me or grab my hand and tell me to stop. I use to always find this funny, but I never quite understood what the big deal was. Now, I would definitely understand if I was headed to his a** crack (which I would NEVER YUCKK!!!) but I wasn't. But on the other hand, you have men who like when women grab their behind or even "toss their salad". So this leads me to asking:

Men- Would you allow a female to grab your butt? If you say no, why not? Females- Have you ever been in the situation where the man wouldn't allow you near his buttocks? Would you ever "toss a salad"??

5 comments:

  1. Oh Shay...I'm still waiting on you to follow my blog...look out and show a brother some love :-)

    www.stretch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I have never had that problem. I guess I tell a man that I have a thing for a fine ass and that I am going to grab it, so no surprises. And boy oh boy that last butt I touched was a beautiful one, lol.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never minded a woman grabbing my butt, I don't have an issue with that. Just as long as she stays clear of my holiest of holes, I'm good.

    No shame in my game, yeah I've tossed a salad or two and I've had my salad tossed properly. I must admit, it was a little weird at first, but hey.......no worries here.

    When I was an undergrad in college I used to date this young woman who had an extremely high sex drive and she was more than a little kinky. So one night we were going at it like two wild dogs when all of a sudden I felt the most intense pain that I'd ever experienced in my life. The funny thing about it was that I couldn't figure out just where exactly the pain was coming from........it was a really weird feeling. Then all of a sudden I realized that my girlfriend had stuck her thumb in my ass....and that's why it was hurting so bad. I came as close as I've ever come in my life to striking a woman then. I did curse at her and it did kinda break the mood.......but hey, that shit hurt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao @reggie that is funny. If I was a man I probably would have struck her lol

    ReplyDelete