Sunday, April 4, 2010

Why Did I Get Married 2

Last night was bonding night with all 3 of my sisters and we went to go see "Why Did I Get Married 2" and then went to dinner. It was really a nice time and drama free thank God.

Now this movie was GREAT!!!! I would definitely recommend it to any and everyone because it is a must see. It had me laughing throughout the whole movie and it brought me to tears in certain scenes. I would like to go into detail but I really don't want to ruin it for anyone so I'll try to keep it vague.

Angela was her usual crazy self and was out of control with her mouth, and once again her husband couldn't do anything about it. Sheila and Troy were beautiful together and I was happy things were working out in her favor but there's a move she pulled in the movie and all I kept saying to myself was, "Did this girl not see Soul Food?" smh. They went through an issue that a lot of married couples go through and that men have a problem with, which is a man's pride. Patricia and Gavin always seemed to be the couple that had their ish together but this movie proved that they were going through way more than everyone else and it just became too much for them to handle. Their relationship teaches a lesson that if you hold all your feelings inside, one day you will blow up and everything will come out and there will be some serious consequences. I was taken aback by this consequence, but I guess it gave the movie the "juice" that made it soooo realistic. Terry and Diane's relationship seemed to do pretty well as well but that "cheating" that was done could cause some serious havoc. I too feel that the worst scenario is when emotions are involved. Mike also teaches a vital lesson as to what happens when dealing with 80/20.

If you haven't seen this movie yet, I don't know what you're waiting for. I may even go see it again in the theaters and I am definitely buying it on dvd to go with my "Why Did I Get Married". For those of you who did see the movie, what did you think???

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was cliched and it didn't answer soooo many questions. Why was their message so bad? Did it all start from their son dying? It seems as if it were before that from the things that he said. There were funny parts but as for being a powerful movie it lacked in every way. If I was Patricia, I'd never drive a car again. I thought it was crazy that in the end everyonw got back together. Marcus and Angela were the highlight. And Gavin and Patricia crazy fight was ummm creepy. Did he really lick her and almost bite her? Yeah I think I have had enough Tyler, find something new to write about.

    Tiffany
    http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete